Mining's underground workhorse...
MineHaul® is Fenner Dunlop’s premium multi-ply conveyor belt designed specifically for the demanding nature of the heavy duty underground mining industry. Manufactured with MSHA CFR Title 30, Part 14 certified Fire Boss® fire retardant compounds which meets and exceeds MSHA requirements. MineHaul is designed to safely handle loads in tough mining applications. MineHaul has a proven history in the mining industry for dependability and performance.
Applications: (where compliance with MSHA CFR Title 30, Part 14 is required or desired):
Underground: Coal, Copper, Gold Limestone, Potash, Salt, Trona, Zinc
Above Ground: Coal Preparation Plants, Coal-Fired Power Plants, Aggregates, Hard Rock and Minerals
- MSHA certified Fire Boss cover compounds for ultimate fire retardance
- Meets ARPM-FR Class 1
- Low stretch
- Excellent troughability and load support
- Exceptional mechanical fastener retention
- Resistant to moisture, mildew and acid mine water
- Uses traditional diagonal lapped splice or FDA developed Finger Splice Technology
- Excellent adhesion between the covers and plies assures long service life
- Available in a variety of poly/nylon and poly/poly constructions