Brutal conveying conditions? Bring it on!
LongFlex utilizes the same unique fabric construction of our very successful MineFlex® product, with cover compounds designed to handle demanding surface and underground applications.
Markets & Applications:
- Aboveground coal handling
- Hard rock and minerals
- Coal preparation
Reasons to Count on LongFlex
- Superior troughability, tracking and load support
- Compared to standard plied constructions,
- up to 3 times greater impact resistance
- up to 3 times more longitudinal rip resistance - greater flexibility
- Superior adhesions result in longer product life in difficult applications
- Available in single or dual unit carcass weaves
- Resistant to moisture, mildew and acid mine water
- State-of-the-art FDA developed Finger Splice Technology prolongs splice life and decreases unplanned belt maintenance
- LongFlex is not suitable for underground applications requiring MSHA CFR Title 30, Part 14 certification