Service TechnicianMarion, Illinois
- Load trucks with tools, materials, and equipment required for conveyor belt vulcanized splices.
- Acquires required training and certifications as required by manufacturer, FDA, Federal/State/Local governments
- Works safely at all times ensuring those around you do the same, both internally and externally.
- Promotes a strong safety culture throughout the workforce.
- Responds to customer inquiries or directs questions to appropriate personnel.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with vendors, manufacturers, and customers.
- Follow procedures for all purchase orders, shipping, and receiving.
- Participates in activities relative to installing and servicing systems for customers.
- Completes other general labor duties associated with providing services.
- Exhibits professional behavior at all times.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license is required
- Pass a background check and drug screen
- Be willing to travel extensively and work weekends holidays, and various shifts
- Be willing to work both surface and underground
- Experience with mining equipment or manufacturing processes.
- Mechanical/Technical aptitude.
- MSHA Certification
- Candidates will be subject to a background screen and random drug testing.
- Competitive Benefits Package offered to all Employees (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Dependent Care Account
- 401k match of 6% of salary
- Paid Vacation
- Company Paid Holidays
- Education Reimbursement
- Paid Uniforms and Safety Shoes
All employees participate in our Health and Safety Incentive Program.
If interested in applying then please click here.