Sales Account ManagerBillings, Montana
Ensure the targeted profitability of the North American Services operation.
- Develop and maintain favorable relationships with new and/or existing customers with the goal of increasing revenue and margin.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relations by ensuring that products and services consistently meet customer expectations.
- Facilitate negotiations, including contracts (both new and existing), sales quotations, and pricing.
- Complete and submit all required documentation, including credit applications, terms & conditions, quotes and sales order confirmations in an efficient and timely manner.
- Maintain acceptable margins on products and services provided.
- Provide input to annual sales budget and inventory needs/requirements by analyzing customer potential and predicting attainable goals.
- Prepare and submit accurate weekly, monthly, and semi-annual sales reports that document sales activities.
- Participate in networking opportunities, including local trade associations, to increase company visibility and develop new relationships.
- Deliver sales presentations to new and existing customers.
- Develop and maintain relationships with other sales professionals to integrate sales opportunities to achieve business objectives.
- Develop a depth of understanding of all products and service to provide consultative sales support by being a resource, rather than a sales contact.
- Participate, and learn from required and optional technical training as related to all conveyor related products, services and related applications (Including conveyor belting, conveyor components, conveyor service related activities and their applications.
- Attain established sales targets for assigned territories.
- Weekly Bullet Report Per Branch
- Monthly Presidents Report
Scope of Responsibility
- Collaboration in other territories, as assigned
- 75% or more travel
Required Experience/Education Requirements
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business or related discipline from a four-year college or university or 3-5 years of Sales experience.
Preferred Experience/Education Requirements
- Understands the business, technology industry drivers that are critical to making strategic decisions.
- An established contact network within designated market and industry.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Analytical Skills
- Budget Development
- Conflict Resolution
- Customer Management
- Customer Support
- Detail Oriented
- Flexible & Adaptable
- Interpersonal Skills
- Lotus Notes
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Organizational Skills
- Problem Solving
- Project MGMT
- Strategy Development
- Surface Mining
- Time MGMT
- Underground Mining
- Verbal Communications
- Work Independently
- Written Communications
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
- Ability to work shifts, weekends, and/or holidays
- Work in varying atmospheric conditions (e.g., fumes, dusts, gases, etc.)
- Work in varying physical conditions (e.g., noise, humidity, vibration, weather changes, etc.)
- Must possess driver's license
- Sedentary work (General Office Environment)
- Travel of >75%
- 401K: $1 for $1 match up to 6% of your salary
- Paid Company Holidays
- Competitive Paid Vacation
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Healthy Savings Account
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Education Reimbursement
If interested in applying then please click here.