- This position is responsible for analyzing contract and project requirements, coordinating segments with internal departments to meet the scope and deadlines set forth. This role will support the contract and project business needs from RFP to order to fulfillment.
- Review RFP documents and to identify, define project requirements, scope and objectives. Liaise with clients and sales department for clarification.
- Create and manage documentation and reports for projects
- Maintain project deadlines and communications
- Discuss new project details with sales team to identify competitive information and project time lines to effectively communicate this information to decision makers via the quoting process
- Collaborate with all departments required throughout the project stages: Sales, EVP International Sales, Technical, CFO, Credit etc...
- Collaborate with customer,sales team and finance to successfully on-board new prospects
- Maintain all price lists from creation and identify price escalation reviews, reevaluation periods and manage the coordination of these processes
- Activates quoting process using Fenner’s internal Enquiry Management System (EMS) and ERP System (E9) from initial inquiry to quote submission, including product availability and market pricing accuracy, while adhering to company product pricing guidelines
- Communicates specific order requirements to administrative team such as but not limited to testing certifications, compliance certifications, product tag and packaging requirements, operating manuals etc...
- Coordinate the customer requirements with the credit and finance team regarding any atypical Terms and Conditions such as but not limited to Bank Guarantees, Payment Plans and Performance Bonds
- Verifies product delivery via the ERP system/scheduling department at time of order entry and communicates this information to the customer.
- Log quote wins and losses documenting relevant feedback regarding pricing, competitive market information, or other factors in Fenner’s internal Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and Quote Follow Up Dashboard
- Document customer interactions, including requirements, project details, documentation and potential sales opportunities in CRM system.
- Discuss strategy of National Account contract bids to initiate quoting process and communicate strategy of support in the bidding process to the Executive Management team
- Understand project and contract needs
- Develop an understanding of market conditions
- Advanced excel skills
- Work with complex data sets of info to achieve goals
Scope of Responsibility
- Understand customer needs/ requirements and our products
- Build and cultivate internal department relationships
- Coordinate with multiple internal departments to gather details for project
- Organize and analyze information for projects to meet bid requirements and deadlines
Required Education and Experience
- Minimum 4 years of experience in data review, analysis, project management or related field
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or a related field
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Analytical, Organizational, and Interpersonal Skills
- Customer Management
- Customer Support
- Detail Oriented
- Flexible & Adaptable
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
- Time Management
- Verbal Communications
- Work Independently
- Written Communications
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
- Sedentary work
- Travel of 10-25%
- 401K: $1 for $1 match up to 6% of your salary
- Paid Company Holidays
- Competitive Paid Vacation
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Healthy Savings Account
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Education Reimbursement
If interested in applying then please click here.