Executive AssistantPittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Responsible for providing high-level administrative support in a wide range of duties designed to facilitate and expedite the objectives and accomplishments of the CEO and the Management Team.
- Acts as a liaison on behalf of the CEO by maintaining open lines of communication with other executives, board members, middle management and administrative staff.
- Have a sound understanding of the CEO's and other executives' contact persons, customers, etc.
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports in addition to other documents for the Management Team.
- Answer incoming telephone calls, triage calls selectively or personally resolve issues with the caller when appropriate.
- Take accurate messages, prioritize return calls and emails for the CEO.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and distribute them as needed.
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents.
- Maintain an accurate record of the whereabouts and travel iteneraries of the executives and managers.
- Coordinates the preparations of the staff and other executive meetings by scheduling the conference room, facilitating refreshments and AV needs, including external facilities and menu selection for catering.
- Accurately record, type, and distribute minutes from meetings. Faciliate Management Team with copies of said documents each monthly meeting.
- Greet visitors for Management Team memebers and assist with the logistics of their visit.
- Organize and coordinate CEO's calendar: schedule meetings, manage travel dates, etc.
- Assist in the organization of corporate events.
- Use various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Perform office duties that include ordering of supplies and managing a records database.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming faxes, mail, emails, and other correspondence for Management Team.
- Provide general administrative support to Management Team.
- Minimum of 7+ years of proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience reporting directly to senior management.
- Minimum level of education: Associate's degree in Business or Communication.
- Advanced level of verbal and written communications skills.
- Strict level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Must posses a high level of visibility, composure, credibility and trust at all levels of the organization.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- Proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- Positive, friendly and professional demeanor.
- Exceptional interpersonal and collaboration skills.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
- Ability to be connected outside office hours, when needed.
- Must possess valid driver's license.
- Sedentary Work (General Office Environment).
- Competitive Benefits package offered to all employees (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Dependent Care Account
- $1 for $1 401k match on 6% of salary
- Paid Vacation
- Company Paid Holidays
If interested in applying then please click here.