Certified Electronic Technician
- To perform all necessary equipment repairs, troubleshooting of equipment, equipment installations and other assignments related to the Electrical trade assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor. The person will work from 7 AM - 3 PM Monday through Friday.
- Serve as a working CET in performing repair, maintenance or installation work requiring the use of two or more maintenance people.
- Trouble shoots and makes repairs to electronic units in accordance with specific instructions. Complete job assignments in above areas with only general direction and minimum of direct supervision.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose equipment failures, and identify root cause for electrical equipment throughout plant, using both hardware and software.
- Read and understand electrical schematics and effectively trouble-shoot electrical controls. Design and install wiring and programs for equipment. Calibrations of controls.
- Avoid unsightly, hazardous and unreliable wiring, consistent with specifications and local electrical codes.
- PLC Troubleshooting, Write programs, adding devices in field and into the program.
- HMI design and build, computer knowledge, proper communication protocols and devices.
- Maintain, trouble shoot and repair all test equipment.
- Observe functioning of installed equipment or system to detect hazards and need for adjustments.
- Make equipment performance evaluations, change circuit components and replace units.
- Install control and distribution devices such as switches, relays and distribution panels.
- Compute required voltage and power for existing and future installations.
- Proficient at reading and developing electrical schematics in CAD (Preferably Auto-CAD or Solid Works).
Scope of Responsibility
- Proficient, Competent and Fluent in the following areas:
- Follow Electrical Safety and lock out Procedures.
- Needs to read blueprints of Electrical, Pneumatics.
- Able to Troubleshoot and repair machinery and Installations.
- Need to troubleshoot, program and repair PLC, Drives, HMI.
- 3 year CET designation from accredited college
- Eight (8) or more years’ experience in industrial maintenance, in a manufacturing setting
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Electrical and Mechanical Skills
- Leadership Abilities
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Problem Solving
- Project and Time MGMT
- Use of Hand Tools
- Verbal and Written Communications
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
- Ability to lift 50 lbs on a daily basis
- Ability to work shifts, weekends, and/or holidays
- Exposure to hazards
- Work in varying physical conditions
If interested in applying then please click here.