- Progressively manage and maintain relationships with established distributors and source new business through prospecting new distributors. Conduct all sales-related activities within the assigned territory with the goal of meeting and exceeding revenue and contribution margin targets.
- Develop and maintain favorable relationships with new and/or existing distributors with the goal of increasing revenue and margin.
- Facilitate negotiations, including contracts (both new and existing), sales quotations, and pricing.
- Assist distributors in discovering and converting sales opportunities within their territory
- Monitor distributors performance.
- Help distributors and customers in identifying the best product for their applications.
- Perform conveyor survey and inspections
- Complete and submit all required documentation, including requisition forms, in an efficient and timely manner.
- Maintain acceptable margins on products and services provided.
- Provide input to annual sales budget by analyzing customer potential and predicting attainable goals.
- Prepare and submit accurate weekly, monthly, and semi-annual sales reports that document sales activities.
- Participate in networking opportunities, including local trade associations, to increase company visibility and develop new relationships.
- Deliver sales presentations to new and existing customers.
- Introduce our product line to consulting firms.
- Develop and maintain relationships with other sales professionals to integrate sales opportunities to achieve business objectives.
- Provide call plan and call reports within Fenner CRM software.
- Conduct training session for distributors on our product line.
- Assist technical team in certain situation
Scope of Responsibility
- Responsible for developing business within newly targeted account markets.
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelors degree in technical field: engineering discipline
- 5 years sales experience in an industrial field with a proven track record.
- Mining market knowledge is an asset
- Comfortable in selling an added value product
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Analytical, Interpersonal, Mechanical, & Organizational Skills
- Conflict Resolution
- Customer Management & Support
- Decision Making
- Flexible & Adaptable
- Leadership Abilities
- Microsoft Office Suite Skills
- Problem Solving
- Strategy Development
- Surface Mining
- Verbal Communications
- Work Independently
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
- Must possess driver's license
- Travel of >75%
If interested in applying then please click here.