THE NEXT GENERATION OF PATRIOT CONVEYOR BELTING
Patriot X will exceed your performance expectations while remaining an economical belting option. The unique design of the Patriot X fabric offers improved rip, tear, and impact resistance over its predecessor. It also provides excellent mechanical fastener retention and finger splice compatibility. Available in X1-200, X2-275, and X3-350 configurations, this North-American-made cover-and-carcass combination is unlike any other product.
Patriot X is best suited for Light-Medium Duty Applications in the following markets:
- Aggregates (tertiary plants)
- Cement (non-heat applications)
- Wood Products
- Agricultural Products (where oil resistance is not required)
- General Light and Medium Duty Bulk Materials Handling Applications
Features and Benefits
- Proprietary Cover Compound
- Heat Resistance Class 1 (212ºF)
- Superior carcass adhesions in both wet and dry applications
- Available in 200, 275, and 350 PIW constructions
- Unique single unit construction with patented dual crimp warp design
- New finger splice design optimizing both performance and fabrication efficiency
- Produced for stock in our North American warehouse for rapid delivery
- Available in 24, 30, 36, and 42 in. (609, 762, 914, 1066 mm)
- Available in 1,200ft (365m) increments (Full truck load / container load shipments)
- Significantly better rip, tear, and impact performance compared to typical plied belting
- Safety Factor greater than 8:1
Click here to view electronic files of all of our literature.
If you'd like to request physical copies of this flyer, click here to fill out a literature request form.
If you are a Fenner Dunlop salesperson or a member of Fenner Dunlop's Distribution network, you may access all of our videos, logos, presentations, and other files. Click here to reach our password-proctected Distributor Portal.