THERE IS NO EQUAL!
For over 20 years Uscothane® belting has proven its superiority in the most abusive applications. No other product on the market can compare to Uscothane®'s unique construction and field performance.
Each Uscothane® belt is designed by Fenner Dunlop's experienced engineering group after careful review of all conveyor data. The belt is then custom manufactured to insure the highest level of performance is achieved.
It withstands the most hostile environments and service conditions. Uscothane® is a high performance cast urethane elastomeric material which is tougher and more durable than most rubbers and plastics. It combines the product attributes of both metal and rubber, for a belt that possess ultimate strength, with the elasticity of rubber.
Numerous field trial reports demonstrate Uscothane®'s unsurpassed performance per dollar. Uscothane® solves performance, maintenance and downtime problems, case after case.
- Glass Cullet
- Recycling Industry
- Canter Belts
- Sawmill Belts
- Log Handling
- Scrap Metal
- Foundry Castings
- Heavy Sharp Rocks
- Slinger Belts
- Fabric and Metal Stamping
- Aluminum and Steel Coil Wrapper
- Magnetic Separator Belts
- Belts with less than 18 - 24 months life
- Abrasion Resistance
- Uscothane® has demonstrated superiority to other elastomers in resistance to wear under the most severe conditions.
- Rip, Tear, Gouge and Cut Resistance
- Uscothane® offers far superior tear, cut, gouge and rip resistance when compared to rubber.
- Temperature Resistance
- Uscothane® will retain a degree of flexibility at -20°F (-29°C), although gradual stiffening will begin at 32°F (0°C). Continuous use at 160°F (71°C) or higher is not recommended.
- Coefficient of Friction
- Uscothane® can be supplied with various durable fabric backs to reduce coefficient of friction for slider bed conveyor systems.
- Flex Properties
- Uscothane® resists cracking under repeated flexure. When nicked or cut, Uscothane shows excellent resistance to cut growth.
- Cover Adhesion
- Uscothane® is cast as a liquid onto Fenner Dunlop fabric. Uscothane® penetrates into the fabric weave prior to curing, and is locked into place when cured. This process results in unrivaled cover to carcass adhesion value.
Uscothane® operates in the most hostile environments. Uscothane® resists the deteriorating and damaging effects when exposed to:
- Oil and Grease
- Mold, Mildew and Fungus
- Oxygen and Ozone
- Ultraviolet Light
Uscothane® Additional Products
Unsupported Uscothane® Sheeting - Uscothane® Sheeting is available in sizes up to 80 inches wide, 80 feet long and two inches thick. Size limitations depend on finished weight and size per sheet. Standard hardness is 87 Shore A +/-3; others are available on request.
Fabric Backed Uscothane® Sheeting - Uscothane® sheeting is available with fabric backing for ease of bonding to wood or metal surfaces. Size and hardness range is similar to unsupported sheeting.
Bead Bar Scraper
The Uscothane® Bead Bar Scraper has achieved a high level of recognition in many mining installations as the premium belt cleaning device. Not only is the Uscothane® Bead Bar Scraper a highly efficient belt cleaner, but it is long-lasting - resulting in long term material and labor savings.
The Uscothane® Bead Bar Scraper has thousands of ultra-hard ceramic beads imbedded in the scraping edge. These beads (rather than rubber or plastic), come in direct contact with your conveyor belt. Thus, the bead bar scraper is very slow-wearing compared to conventional scrapers.
Available in red, 3/4" to 2" thicknesses, lengths up to 96" and heights from 4" to 16".
The Uscothane® 4281 Scraper has been field tested. Its superior wear has made it a popular alternative over other materials used to clean conveyor belts.
Available in red, 3/8" to 2" thicknesses, lengths up to 96" and heights from 4" to 16".